I have a logistical question regard an upcoming trip. I am planning on flying from Nice to Amalfi Coast, staying 4 nites in Positano, 2 nites in Capri, and 3 nites in Rome before catching flight back to US. The flight options are to take an early flight from Nice to Naples or next day flight from Nice to Rome.
What are suggestions from getting from either Naples or Rome to Positano or Capri?
Would it be best to visit Positano then Capri, or better to visit Capri first, then Positano?
On the return, how do I get fom Capri or Positano to Rome?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kleine Schlag Xylitol
- 2 뉴미스터손 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 http://offersreviews.org/regenx-ad/
- 4 My Topic Title황금성 온라인게임 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Summer Travel order
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm