I have a logistical question regard an upcoming trip. I am planning on flying from Nice to Amalfi Coast, staying 4 nites in Positano, 2 nites in Capri, and 3 nites in Rome before catching flight back to US. The flight options are to take an early flight from Nice to Naples or next day flight from Nice to Rome.
What are suggestions from getting from either Naples or Rome to Positano or Capri?
Would it be best to visit Positano then Capri, or better to visit Capri first, then Positano?
On the return, how do I get fom Capri or Positano to Rome?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 Engadine Valley help
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Tuscany 6 nights
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Naples, Italy
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 15 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 France & Italy, May or June
- 20 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 21 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 22 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 23 San Sebastian
- 24 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)