We are planning a trip this fall to France. We are staying first in Paris and then heading for Amboise in the Loire Valley. After three nights there we will head to Burgundy and possibly stay four nights in Beaune before returning to CDG for our flight home. My question is concerning transportation. Should we rent a car on leaving car in Paris and drive it the remainder of the trip? Or should we take a train closer to Amboise and then rent a car? How about getting from Loire Valley to Burgundy? Drive or take a train and then rent another car? Any advice would be helpful.
Logistics of traveling between Paris, Loire Valley, and Burgundy - car, train, combination?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 4 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 7 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 florence hotel
- 10 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 11 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 12 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 15 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 16 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 17 My Journey Through Europe
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 24 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 25 If you could go anywhere in Italy......