I'm looking for an apartment in Paris for March 2012. I just stumbed upon the Lodgis agency and I wondered if anyone has recently rented an apartment from them. I am wondering about your experience with the rental process, the rental property - any information at all would be helpful. Thanks.
Lodgis - Has anyone rented an apartment from this agency?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 9 Gtg San Antonio
- 10 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 13 1 week Tuscany in November
- 14 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 15 White Christmas
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 18 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 19 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 20 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 21 Gift for French business associate
- 22 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 23 Scotland Votes "No"
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Bodrum to instanbul