We'll be in Munich 24 December through 27 December and we're trying to find the best place to stay that a) won't break the bank (130 euros at most!) and b) allow us to have something to eat on the 24th when everything will be closed. I'm thinking of hotels with a restuarant, but which one? Places near the Viktualienmarkt were recommended, but which ones? If any?
Lodging over Christmas in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 8 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours