We'll be in Munich 24 December through 27 December and we're trying to find the best place to stay that a) won't break the bank (130 euros at most!) and b) allow us to have something to eat on the 24th when everything will be closed. I'm thinking of hotels with a restuarant, but which one? Places near the Viktualienmarkt were recommended, but which ones? If any?
Lodging over Christmas in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Madrid and London
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 6 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 24 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28