We'll be in Munich 24 December through 27 December and we're trying to find the best place to stay that a) won't break the bank (130 euros at most!) and b) allow us to have something to eat on the 24th when everything will be closed. I'm thinking of hotels with a restuarant, but which one? Places near the Viktualienmarkt were recommended, but which ones? If any?
Lodging over Christmas in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 2 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Lake Como transportation questions
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 history museums or locations
- 10 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 11 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 12 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 By train to and out of Prague
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Cylades Island Hopping
- 17 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 18 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 19 Italy dolomites
- 20 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 21 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 22 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?