We'll be in Munich 24 December through 27 December and we're trying to find the best place to stay that a) won't break the bank (130 euros at most!) and b) allow us to have something to eat on the 24th when everything will be closed. I'm thinking of hotels with a restuarant, but which one? Places near the Viktualienmarkt were recommended, but which ones? If any?
Lodging over Christmas in Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 2 Italy - unusually so
- 3 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 6 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 7 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 8 England/EPL family vacation
- 9 4 Months in Europe
- 10 Never To Return
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 16 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 London city Best option for transit
- 24 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome