DH and DS are taking a campus visit in late October. Can anyone recommend lodging (B&B, Guest House, Hotel) relatively close to the campus, in the budget range ($75-$100 per night)? They'll be relying on public transportation for the weekend, so even lodging close to the SPT but a little further afield would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Rome to Portofino -
- 3 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 7 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Sim Card
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 13 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 16 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 21 Amalfi or Positano
- 22 Croatia travel ideas
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels