DH and DS are taking a campus visit in late October. Can anyone recommend lodging (B&B, Guest House, Hotel) relatively close to the campus, in the budget range ($75-$100 per night)? They'll be relying on public transportation for the weekend, so even lodging close to the SPT but a little further afield would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 We're here!
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help