DH and DS are taking a campus visit in late October. Can anyone recommend lodging (B&B, Guest House, Hotel) relatively close to the campus, in the budget range ($75-$100 per night)? They'll be relying on public transportation for the weekend, so even lodging close to the SPT but a little further afield would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 San Sebastián
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 6 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Can parking
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Zurich to Milan trip
- 25 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.