DH and DS are taking a campus visit in late October. Can anyone recommend lodging (B&B, Guest House, Hotel) relatively close to the campus, in the budget range ($75-$100 per night)? They'll be relying on public transportation for the weekend, so even lodging close to the SPT but a little further afield would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 3 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 4 Escorted Tours
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 Le Marche, Italy
- 10 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 11 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 12 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 13 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 14 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 15 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 16 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 19 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 22 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 23 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 24 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 25 Short Trip in July