My family and I are traveling to Germany to visit some of the places near where my husband and I met and worked when we were on active duty almost 20 years ago. We'd like to take our kids to see some of the charming towns we remembered. On our last night, we'd love to stay in Gelnhausen after leaving Heidelberg so that we can walk through the lovely streets and not be too far from the Frankfurt Airport.
Does anyone have any recommendations for lodging in this area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토 온라인게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Piedmont as a destination
lodging near Gelnhausen Germany....or the Frankfurt Airport