My family and I are traveling to Germany to visit some of the places near where my husband and I met and worked when we were on active duty almost 20 years ago. We'd like to take our kids to see some of the charming towns we remembered. On our last night, we'd love to stay in Gelnhausen after leaving Heidelberg so that we can walk through the lovely streets and not be too far from the Frankfurt Airport.
Does anyone have any recommendations for lodging in this area?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Help with Ireland Trip
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Cappadocia in June
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 Ibiiza Spain
- 10 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
lodging near Gelnhausen Germany....or the Frankfurt Airport