I am traveling to Italy with my parents in mid-June of this year. We are hoping to stay in Verona for 2 nights, but everywhere I look on tripadvisor, kayak, etc. is sold out. I am surprised the hotels are all booking up this far in advance. Does anyone know if this is normal?
I am hoping someone here might have a hotel or B&B recommendation for Verona. We can go up to $250 USD per night, and would ideally like something in town, that is clean and nice. My parents are in their 60's and my husband and I are in our 30's.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 4 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 5 B&Bs in Ireland
- 6 Zadar or Sibenik
- 7 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 8 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 9 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 12 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 13 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 14 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 15 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 16 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 17 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 18 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 23 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 24 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 25 Milos beach stay