I am traveling to Italy with my parents in mid-June of this year. We are hoping to stay in Verona for 2 nights, but everywhere I look on tripadvisor, kayak, etc. is sold out. I am surprised the hotels are all booking up this far in advance. Does anyone know if this is normal?
I am hoping someone here might have a hotel or B&B recommendation for Verona. We can go up to $250 USD per night, and would ideally like something in town, that is clean and nice. My parents are in their 60's and my husband and I are in our 30's.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Alitala
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag