I am traveling to Italy with my parents in mid-June of this year. We are hoping to stay in Verona for 2 nights, but everywhere I look on tripadvisor, kayak, etc. is sold out. I am surprised the hotels are all booking up this far in advance. Does anyone know if this is normal?
I am hoping someone here might have a hotel or B&B recommendation for Verona. We can go up to $250 USD per night, and would ideally like something in town, that is clean and nice. My parents are in their 60's and my husband and I are in our 30's.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Installation/Set-up CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP Tech SUPPORT Care
- 2 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 4 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 10 Edinbrugh
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 13 Swimming to Paris
- 14 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 24 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 25 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)