Going to Venice in early September and was wondering if anyone could recommend lodging in the city. Unfortunately, my trip will take me to Venice over a weekend since I am joining a tour group in Slovenia the following week. Realizing that rates are highest on the weekend am inquiring if there are B&B or private homes which might be less expensive than some of the hotels. Any web sites that you used besides Pricelines, Kayak, etc. that you used in your search would also help...
Lodging in Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 malaga to madrid train ?
- 6 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 7 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 Lake Como transportation questions
- 12 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 13 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 14 Budget family trip to Europe
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Portugal in January
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 18 By train to and out of Prague
- 19 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 20 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 21 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 24 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 25 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary