Is Southgate near enough to the sights of London to stay? Found a good possibility The Oaks Guest House. Is it near public transportation. If we are visiting the Cotswolds should we make it a day trip or actually leave London and lodge in Cotswolds. We will then travel to Yorkshire and Hull (family visit) and Edinburgh.
Lodging in London May 10-14 and Cotswald
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 My itinerary for Greece
- 4 London visit
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 9 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 17 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 20 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 21 Budget for 3 Month's
- 22 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 23 Questions for my German friends
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition