We are going to Italy for almost 3 weeks in May! We would love you advice and experience on where to stay in Rome, Florence, Venice, the Lake District (Lake Como) and the Cinque Terra (spelling?) We will be three days in most places. The first 10 days our 18 year old son will be with us, so we will be three people, which limits choices for lodging. Cost matters of course, but so does location, comfort and ambiance. The last week we will be a couple and might want something more romantic than family oriented. Most of all we would like it to be truly Italian. We are leaning towards covent and monasteries, and VRBO (vacation rent by owner) and small Band B's but will consider hotels too. What do you suggest travelers who have been there?
Lodging in Italy - Where do you suggest for Rome, Florence, Venice plus?
- 1 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 9 Moving to Spain
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Granada on Sunday
- 15 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 16 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 17 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 18 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 19 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square