Lodging in Chiusi
We are looking for a place to stay for 1 night in chiusi as we are getting off the train from rome there. we will pick up rental car next morning so would like someplace fairly close to car rental.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights in Europe
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 What type of visa is right for me?
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 12 Munich
- 13 First time in France
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 17 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 23 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw