A big "thank you" to the Fodor's member who recommended the Nadia Hotel in Amsterdam. We found it to be quite lovely. Good location on a canal, near Dam Square, Nine Little Streets, Anne Frank House etc. The staff was very accommodating. I thought the beautiful fresh bouquet of flowers awaiting our arrival a nice touch. Be ready to handle the traditional long, narrow staircase to the reception desk, however.
lodging in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 5 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 6 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 22 Augsburg with kids
- 23 train to Vernon France
- 24 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh