My family (husband and daughters age 23, 20 and 17) will be in Barcelona in late June. I am trying to finalize our lodging, and could use some advice. We are trying to spend no more than $200US per room per night (my husband would like to spend less!). The Hotel Regina and Catalones Catedral have been recommended to us, but they are at the top of our price range. (but definitely have the look and feel we are after) We are also looking at apartments. We are focusing on staying in Barrio Gotico or El Born. Is anyone familiar with Music I, III, V Apartments? Do you know of any other apartments worth considering? Any other recommendations of nice hotels in that area, not quite as pricey as those I've listed? Thank you so much!
Lodging help in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Snowboarding in Poland
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 16 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 19 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 20 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 21 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 25 Reims for a day