My family (husband and daughters age 23, 20 and 17) will be in Barcelona in late June. I am trying to finalize our lodging, and could use some advice. We are trying to spend no more than $200US per room per night (my husband would like to spend less!). The Hotel Regina and Catalones Catedral have been recommended to us, but they are at the top of our price range. (but definitely have the look and feel we are after) We are also looking at apartments. We are focusing on staying in Barrio Gotico or El Born. Is anyone familiar with Music I, III, V Apartments? Do you know of any other apartments worth considering? Any other recommendations of nice hotels in that area, not quite as pricey as those I've listed? Thank you so much!
Lodging help in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Koper to Trieste
- 2 Trieste and Koper
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 9 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 10 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 11 Pronunciation
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Dublin Tour Companies
- 14 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris