My family (husband and daughters age 23, 20 and 17) will be in Barcelona in late June. I am trying to finalize our lodging, and could use some advice. We are trying to spend no more than $200US per room per night (my husband would like to spend less!). The Hotel Regina and Catalones Catedral have been recommended to us, but they are at the top of our price range. (but definitely have the look and feel we are after) We are also looking at apartments. We are focusing on staying in Barrio Gotico or El Born. Is anyone familiar with Music I, III, V Apartments? Do you know of any other apartments worth considering? Any other recommendations of nice hotels in that area, not quite as pricey as those I've listed? Thank you so much!
Lodging help in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 3 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 4 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Aaah...Umbria!
- 10 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 11 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 12 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 13 Ghent or Paris?
- 14 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 15 Weather in the dolomites
- 16 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 17 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 18 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 Help for San Sebastian
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 23 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!