My family (husband and daughters age 23, 20 and 17) will be in Barcelona in late June. I am trying to finalize our lodging, and could use some advice. We are trying to spend no more than $200US per room per night (my husband would like to spend less!). The Hotel Regina and Catalones Catedral have been recommended to us, but they are at the top of our price range. (but definitely have the look and feel we are after) We are also looking at apartments. We are focusing on staying in Barrio Gotico or El Born. Is anyone familiar with Music I, III, V Apartments? Do you know of any other apartments worth considering? Any other recommendations of nice hotels in that area, not quite as pricey as those I've listed? Thank you so much!
Lodging help in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Eleanor's Pages
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Internet or travel agent?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 24 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime