My family (husband and daughters age 23, 20 and 17) will be in Barcelona in late June. I am trying to finalize our lodging, and could use some advice. We are trying to spend no more than $200US per room per night (my husband would like to spend less!). The Hotel Regina and Catalones Catedral have been recommended to us, but they are at the top of our price range. (but definitely have the look and feel we are after) We are also looking at apartments. We are focusing on staying in Barrio Gotico or El Born. Is anyone familiar with Music I, III, V Apartments? Do you know of any other apartments worth considering? Any other recommendations of nice hotels in that area, not quite as pricey as those I've listed? Thank you so much!
Lodging help in Barcelona
- 1 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 2 Edinburgh
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 5 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Refining London and Scotland
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 Apartment location
- 11 portugal
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 14 Paris trip report
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary