Ok, back here again to get some advice on lodging. We are staying at Heaton's on the Dingle Peninsula for 2 nights and then heading south through Killarney,Kenmare,Bantry and then along the south coast to Cork. We don't have any plans for that part of our trip yet. We plan on taking about 5 days/nights for this section.This board has been so helpful and I am once again relying on your good taste to help us.
lodging between Dingle and Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz