Ok, back here again to get some advice on lodging. We are staying at Heaton's on the Dingle Peninsula for 2 nights and then heading south through Killarney,Kenmare,Bantry and then along the south coast to Cork. We don't have any plans for that part of our trip yet. We plan on taking about 5 days/nights for this section.This board has been so helpful and I am once again relying on your good taste to help us.
lodging between Dingle and Cork
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 2 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 3 Budget family trip to Europe
- 4 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 5 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 8 Berlin
- 9 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 10 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 11 By train to and out of Prague
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 history museums or locations
- 14 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 19 Lake Como transportation questions
- 20 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 21 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Crete, Rhodes... or?