We will be leaving early on September 17th for our return flight to the U.S. and need an overnight hotel at or very near airport in Copenhagen. Any suggestions for a nice inexpensive place to lay our heads.
Lodging at Copenhagen Airport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 Italian Lakes gardens
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg