Question - I bought the TSA approved locks but have never used them. Has anyone used then and did you experience any problems? Also - I am traveling to the UK and Spain - can I lock my luggage for this trip?
Locking Luggage to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 4 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 5 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 9 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Reims for a day
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 I think this is a scam!
- 16 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 19 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 20 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 23 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip