Has anyone used the lockers at Paris' St-Lazare train station? We are going to Bayeux overnight and don't want to haul our big suitcases. If anyone has any info on them, I would appreciate it. I'd like to know, if possible, 1. where they are located, 2. size of suitcase they would hold, 3. cost.
lockers at St-Lazare in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?