We will be coming off a Baltic Cruise in Amsterdam in the morning and our flight back to Toronto is at 540 pm. We have purhased transfers from port to airport. The transfers for hubby and myself are $68.00 Cdn but I'm wondering if it would be cheaper just to cab it to airport. Also with that additional time to mosey around in the centre, are there lockers at airport to place our luggage then return to city centre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Italy in a week
- 18 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?