We will be coming off a Baltic Cruise in Amsterdam in the morning and our flight back to Toronto is at 540 pm. We have purhased transfers from port to airport. The transfers for hubby and myself are $68.00 Cdn but I'm wondering if it would be cheaper just to cab it to airport. Also with that additional time to mosey around in the centre, are there lockers at airport to place our luggage then return to city centre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in London
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 scotland
- 7 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Ischia
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?