We will be coming off a Baltic Cruise in Amsterdam in the morning and our flight back to Toronto is at 540 pm. We have purhased transfers from port to airport. The transfers for hubby and myself are $68.00 Cdn but I'm wondering if it would be cheaper just to cab it to airport. Also with that additional time to mosey around in the centre, are there lockers at airport to place our luggage then return to city centre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Best Indian Food
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 dinner jackets