We will be coming off a Baltic Cruise in Amsterdam in the morning and our flight back to Toronto is at 540 pm. We have purhased transfers from port to airport. The transfers for hubby and myself are $68.00 Cdn but I'm wondering if it would be cheaper just to cab it to airport. Also with that additional time to mosey around in the centre, are there lockers at airport to place our luggage then return to city centre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 8 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Interesting places to visit
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 21 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Budapest in December 2017
- 25 Petrol in Greece