We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 14 nights in Europe
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 Greece - Top 10 Greek Islands
- 7 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 8 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 French immersion courses in France
- 12 Munich
- 13 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 17 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 18 CDG airport
- 19 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 25 What type of visa is right for me?