We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 2 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 3 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 4 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 5 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 6 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 7 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 8 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 9 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 10 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 11 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 12 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 13 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 14 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 18 New Dublin Museum
- 19 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 20 Sentimental Journey
- 21 Cost of Van from CDG
- 22 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 23 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 24 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 25 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?