We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YES: THUNDERBIRD Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 THUNDERBIRD 24*7
- 2 London in September
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 IWM
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 19 Guided Vatican Tours
- 20 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 21 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 London in Winter Report