We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 5 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 6 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 7 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 11 FAQs
- 12 Naples to Pompeii
- 13 Amsterdam and ?????
- 14 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 15 apartments florence
- 16 Ireland ToDo
- 17 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Amsterdam vs. France
- 19 To europe this Aug
- 20 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 21 I'm back.....
- 22 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 25 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?