We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 London for Free
- 3 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 11 London restaurants
- 12 biking in France
- 13 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 14 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 19 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 20 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 21 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass