We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moldova and Transnistria
- 2 Getting around London
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Valencia Spain
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 7 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 8 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 9 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 12 Iceland in January/February
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Paris in August
- 16 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 17 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 20 Rome Water Shortage
- 21 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 22 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 23 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 24 Train travel to and from Paris
- 25 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground