We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 4 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 5 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 9 Amalfi coast
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 13 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Rome Rental Car
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 italy itinerary
- 24 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 25 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!