We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 5 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 9 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 10 Car rental in Caen?
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Bavaria in August
- 14 Switzerland in 8 days
- 15 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 16 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 22 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 23 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)