We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 3 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 4 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 5 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 6 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 7 Public Transport information App/Website
- 8 London with kids
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 13 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 14 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 19 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 22 River Boat Cruise
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Hotel advice
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March