We'l be staying in zurich for a night the day we land..and next day morning will travelling from zurich to montreux after visiting rhinefalls and schauffasen in the morning..before going to montreux.
my question is... once we check out from the hotel at zurich and move towards rhinefalls...is there an option of keeping the luggage at the station till we come bck from rhinefalls and head towards montreux. Does zurich station have such facility? If it does how much does it cost??
2.do we have to buy swiss pass online? Or do we buy it from zurich airport once we reach switzerland?. Is buying online much cheaper? Is there any difference in price if we buy online or at the airport?
If we hav to buy online how many months prior do we have to buy? If we are travelling in august...when do we have to buy it?
Please help me with this !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 +919878377317 OnLiNe loVe vAsHiKaRaN sPeCiAlIsT tAnTrIk
- 3 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 4 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 10 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 11 Puglia
- 12 My greece vacation
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.