We will be ending our 18-day trip with 3 days in beautiful Venice this coming June, exciting for DH and I as our trip will be exactly 10 years from our lovely honeymoon there .
As we will have been touring for a couple weeks, we will have a rental car with us upon arrival in the Veneto. We will also have...GULP... our 3.5 yr old son and our 16 month old son. Our older son is a special needs child, has traveled with us quite a bit previously, and is an excellent traveler. Due to his needs, we travel with more luggage and there is no way to reduce it. It's not so extensive that we require a porter, but DH and I are extremely weighted down when we have to transfer with luggage. So the less distance while carrying everything, the better.
Looking at AutoEurope, it appears we can return the car to either the airport (VCE) or to Piazzale Roma. Our apartment is in the same building as Hotel Guerrato (near Rialto Mercato vaporetto stop).
Given the luggage and two small children, we would appreciate advice on where to return the car and how to make the" transfer to the apartment process" as easy as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 WWI sites
- 5 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!