We will be ending our 18-day trip with 3 days in beautiful Venice this coming June, exciting for DH and I as our trip will be exactly 10 years from our lovely honeymoon there .
As we will have been touring for a couple weeks, we will have a rental car with us upon arrival in the Veneto. We will also have...GULP... our 3.5 yr old son and our 16 month old son. Our older son is a special needs child, has traveled with us quite a bit previously, and is an excellent traveler. Due to his needs, we travel with more luggage and there is no way to reduce it. It's not so extensive that we require a porter, but DH and I are extremely weighted down when we have to transfer with luggage. So the less distance while carrying everything, the better.
Looking at AutoEurope, it appears we can return the car to either the airport (VCE) or to Piazzale Roma. Our apartment is in the same building as Hotel Guerrato (near Rialto Mercato vaporetto stop).
Given the luggage and two small children, we would appreciate advice on where to return the car and how to make the" transfer to the apartment process" as easy as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지 릴 게임 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 4 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 11 Sim Cards
- 12 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Portugal rental car
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 17 IWM
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Travelling Iceland
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 24 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples