Am considering the Artist Porto Hotel for our short 2 night stay in Porto in mid Sept., but am a little concerned that for our brief visit, it's possibly not central enough. We like to be able to walk to a lot of places, tho' are fine with some public transportation as well, and even a cab or two.
Any advice on this location?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece
- 5 Two for One Days OUt
- 6 Tour of Northern Italy
- 7 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 8 Italy for Christmas Week
- 9 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 10 restaurants in Marais district
- 11 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 24 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 25 France & Italy, May or June