Am considering the Artist Porto Hotel for our short 2 night stay in Porto in mid Sept., but am a little concerned that for our brief visit, it's possibly not central enough. We like to be able to walk to a lot of places, tho' are fine with some public transportation as well, and even a cab or two.
Any advice on this location?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 France, UK and Ireland
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Ireland
- 12 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 16 10 day Italy
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Santorini lodging
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 22 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 23 What to do at 7:00am
- 24 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 25 Where to stay in Reykjavik