I would like to go by cable car to see the views of either or both lakes. Is there any particular place? I can see Brienz Rotham, Harder, Niederhorn, or maybe Schynige Platte. Not sure if views are possible from any of these. Any information is appreciated.
Location for best views of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Backpacking through Europe
- 6 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Ah Paris
- 11 Estonia
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 15 Visa to TURKEY
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 19 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 20 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 21 Tennyson Home
- 22 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy