My previous thread was bombarding people with questions about planning, but now I am interested to know what the good areas of Edinburgh are (and if there are any unsafe ones). Also, is Canonmills a good place to stay for the week, or is it a bit far of a walk to the central sights?
Lastly, does anyone have any recommendations of the best shopping areas and pubs/bars that are considered "trendy"? Is Grassmarket one of them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마↔GOOD퀄리티¶『o1o 9875 2236』민실장¶강남안마시술소∥
- 2 Trip Ideas
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 12 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 13 Escargots in Paris
- 14 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 15 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Vacation in Great Britain
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents