We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 2 Uffizi Phone Number
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Need Information about French Alps
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 18 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 22 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 23 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Best Indian Food