We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had four months...
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 11 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 12 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 13 Rail pass question
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 21 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction