We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Local's Guide to Central London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 2 ideas for Portugal please
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Catalonia
- 5 Macarons!
- 6 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 7 Transportation in Paris
- 8 airport transportation
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 2 Days in Brussels
- 11 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 12 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 13 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 14 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 17 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 18 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 19 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 20 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 21 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 22 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 23 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 12-14 day Europe vacation