We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 4 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 5 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 6 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 7 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 8 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 9 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 10 Vet my itinerary
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Sienna with kids
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Hotel advice
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Budir, Iceland
- 23 River Boat Cruise
- 24 where to stay in Malta
- 25 London with kids