We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 4 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 5 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 Vienna or Budapest?
- 15 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 18 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 19 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 20 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 Budapest Hotels
- 24 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan