We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Which Train Station in Venice
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 What fresh hell is this?
- 9 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna