We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 6 days in Portugal in December
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 12 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 15 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 25 Retiring to Southern France