We recently published a new story on the blog all about the best places to go in Central London: http://www.fodors.com/news/locals-guide-to-central-london-6056.html
London is one of my favorite cities and I'd love to hear your feedback. What do you think of the picks? Is The Golden Hind a good choice for fish and chips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016