My friends and I will be travelling to Dubrovnik in early September for 5 days and want to take day excursions to the neighbouring countries (Bosnia&Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Albania). Any recommendations on good travel agencies? Anyone heard or experienced 'DAS Nova Travel Agency'?
Local Travel Agencies in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)