My friends and I will be travelling to Dubrovnik in early September for 5 days and want to take day excursions to the neighbouring countries (Bosnia&Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Albania). Any recommendations on good travel agencies? Anyone heard or experienced 'DAS Nova Travel Agency'?
Local Travel Agencies in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 London hotel
- 20 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 21 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice