I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Local Tour in Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 Spain traffic tickets
- 7 Reputable Tours
- 8 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 9 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany