I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 3 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 4 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 5 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 8 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 9 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 10 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 Capri in July
- 15 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 Venice
- 18 London 2For1 question
- 19 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 23 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 24 Porto and vicinity
- 25 Layover, not get on connecting flight