I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라소스■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ビ생중계카지노
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 라이브바카라소스■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ビ생중계카지노
- 4 바카라실전배팅■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라ソ생방송바카라
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 8 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Connection time in Athens?
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017