I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 2 토토총판하는법 ♣kakao: BL45★텔레그램 : kor7m★
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 London with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?