I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Local Tour in Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 4 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?