I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 2 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 3 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 4 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 5 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 6 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 7 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 10 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 14 Amsterdam in August
- 15 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 16 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 17 Seville Itinerary
- 18 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 19 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 20 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 21 First timers to Italy
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 24 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin