I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 6 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 9 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 10 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 15 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 planning confusion
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 21 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 24 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 25 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River