I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Local Tour in Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 3 days in Rome
- 6 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 12 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 16 Rome tram update...
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 23 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 24 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 25 week in calabria