I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 サ가인안마VIP『o1o 9875 2236』강남가인안마방 민실장
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 11 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 12 Escargots in Paris
- 13 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 14 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 15 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 16 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 19 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Vacation in Great Britain
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.