I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 7 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 15 Verona and Lake Garda
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 Andalucia in December
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 22 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries