I'm planning to go to Provence this summer with my husband and kids. We are thinking of going to Marseille and then Aix en Provence and Avignon. I think we will stay at least a week in Avignon for the theatre festival.
Staying in Avignon all day will be too long for the kids and I'd like to plan day trips to surrounding towns and villages. Are there frequent buses travelling between Avignon and different villages? Is it easy to go by ourselves?
Do you know of a good local agency which could drive us to countryside villages? We don't want something too big, just a small, friendly tour?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Wales
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 5 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 6 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 Poland to Austria In December
- 15 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 20 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 21 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 22 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track