Has anyone had any experience with "local nomad" for apt rentals?
I have not heard of them, but am looking on their website. My husband found it on his own.
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 2 토토 총판 수익 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017사본
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Montserrat Express
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 17 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 18 ATM help
- 19 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 20 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?