Has anyone had any experience with "local nomad" for apt rentals?
I have not heard of them, but am looking on their website. My husband found it on his own.
Thanks for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 3 Rome For 2 days
- 4 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 8 Tarbet scotland
- 9 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 10 Most memorable European moments
- 11 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 12 Camino Redux
- 13 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 14 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 15 Breakfast: London
- 16 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 17 Travel plan help in Germany
- 18 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 21 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 24 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 25 Montpellier to Arles