I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 3 Amalfi Coast in June
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 5 Paris dining-with teens
- 6 Paris GTG - October 21
- 7 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 8 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 9 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 10 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 11 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 12 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 13 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 14 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 15 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 16 Ferrari Factory
- 17 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 18 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 19 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 20 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 21 Christmas in Germany
- 22 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 23 Another Paris Trip Report
- 24 Best Harbour Towns in Mediterranean
- 25 Malta in July