I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri in July
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 4 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 13 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 14 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Venice
- 19 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 22 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 23 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 24 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 25 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome