I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Local Living Rome- G adventures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 2 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 3 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 4 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 5 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 2 weeks in Spain
- 11 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 12 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 18 Day trips out of Florence?
- 19 2 Days in Rome
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Having a great time Romania
- 22 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 23 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Favorite things to do in London