I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Local Living Rome- G adventures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 3 biking in France
- 4 ITALO trains need help
- 5 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 100 years of French gratitude
- 9 London for Free
- 10 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 11 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 12 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 13 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 23 Amalfi Coast in October
- 24 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 25 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain