I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Local Living Rome- G adventures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 London Food Tour
- 4 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 Spain. malaga to granada
- 8 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 11 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 12 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 13 Trip to Italy
- 14 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 15 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Freising or Erding?
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Family trip to France with kids