I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Local Living Rome- G adventures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 2 CROATIA SPLIT
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 Paris first then where?
- 7 BMW European Delivery program
- 8 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 9 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 10 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 14 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 15 Does this sound feasible?
- 16 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 22 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 23 Eating in University cafeterias
- 24 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 25 I went to Paris in June