I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 5 Christmas Market and Parking
- 6 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 10 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 11 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 12 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 17 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 18 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 19 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 20 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 21 Stroller in Europe
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 25 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY