I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 2 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 3 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 4 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 5 What type of visa is right for me?
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 8 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 11 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 14 Christmas Eve
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 17 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Glassblowing in Prague
- 20 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 a loss about Paris
- 24 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania