I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 11 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 12 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 13 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 14 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 15 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Car Rental in Italy
- 19 Rue des Rosiers
- 20 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 First Trip to Europe!
- 23 Paris Under Seige...
- 24 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 25 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes