I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 nights in Italy
- 2 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 3 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 4 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 5 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 8 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 9 American looking for any work in Italy
- 10 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 11 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 12 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 13 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 14 London-Paris solo trip
- 15 Castles in Southern Wales
- 16 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 17 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 20 Dublin to Dingle?
- 21 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 22 Overnight Layover -London
- 23 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 24 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 25 Barcelona San Pau Apartment