I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sachsenhausen?
- 2 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 5 Rome to Portofino -
- 6 Sim Card
- 7 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 10 12 Days in Italy
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 student in denmark
- 17 Poland in September
- 18 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 21 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 22 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 23 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 24 Pousadas in Portugal
- 25 San Sebastian or Bilbao?