I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 6 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 7 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 11 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 Best Viking Sites
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 18 Greece
- 19 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 20 Paris advice with kids
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 tickets for Wimbledon
- 23 Chania
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Paris hotel