I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin, germany
- 2 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 5 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 14 nights in Europe
- 9 Vienna or Budapest?
- 10 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 11 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 12 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 18 Ireland & Scotland
- 19 CDG airport
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 25 Munich