I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Solo Adventure
- 2 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Towns around Lucca
- 5 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Airline to Rome
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 Georgia in 4 days
- 10 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dublin Luggage storage
- 13 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 14 Croatia short sail trip
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 21 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 22 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 23 Which Hotel in Rome
- 24 First Solo Adventure
- 25 Travelling alone to Turkey @18