I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Local Living Rome- G adventures
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 2 Sea side in Italy
- 3 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 4 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 7 European Backpacking
- 8 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 9 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 12 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 13 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 16 Booking Engines You trust?
- 17 Spain in 17 days
- 18 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 19 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 20 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 21 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 22 Insight on budgeting
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 25 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip