I am torn between joining another tour rome-florence-cinque terre-venice and just staying in rome. I am not very much interested in venice and florence given the time that I have (only 7 days all in all) and I feel like it would be rushed so I am on the edge of just staying in Rome and maybe do a day trip to Pompeii or Naples. (will leave florence and venice and rest of ITaly for another time).
I have looked into getting an apartment or getting a hotel, however I like the idea that with G adventures local living, I will be with a group of people and I can do our own thing or I can join then to go do an activity. I know it's a hit or miss but this is what I am looking for more insights about.
G adventures apartment is close to vatican whereas the apt I am looking into is close to Pantheon. The price difference is not significant, own apt- smaller but solo, G adventures- sharing room but bigger apt.
Inputs? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Most time saving way of travelling
- 2 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 3 Edinburgh Questions...
- 4 Skiing Zermatt
- 5 Norwegian Air to offer $69 flights US to Europe
- 6 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 7 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Around Geneva?
- 10 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 11 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 12 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 13 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 14 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 15 England/Scotland In January questions
- 16 Holding bags in Paris
- 17 Paris GTG - October 21
- 18 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Cornwall and Germany
- 21 Place to stay in London
- 22 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 23 Barcelona to south of France
- 24 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary