Two retired teachers looking forward to a trip to England and Scotland (excluding London) in September, 2013 are searching for a source to find local events - local festivals, food festivals, farmer's markets, etc. We've had too many "Oh you just missed it!" experiences and hope to plan our itinerary in advance to get off the beaten path. Any ideas appreciated.
Local events / festivals in UK, September
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 River cruises
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 21 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome