Two retired teachers looking forward to a trip to England and Scotland (excluding London) in September, 2013 are searching for a source to find local events - local festivals, food festivals, farmer's markets, etc. We've had too many "Oh you just missed it!" experiences and hope to plan our itinerary in advance to get off the beaten path. Any ideas appreciated.
Local events / festivals in UK, September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 2 Italy - unusually so
- 3 Switzerland travel in December
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 6 Authentic czech food
- 7 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 10 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 13 Decision time...
- 14 Be careful in Vienna
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 About cars in Austria
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Never To Return