Two retired teachers looking forward to a trip to England and Scotland (excluding London) in September, 2013 are searching for a source to find local events - local festivals, food festivals, farmer's markets, etc. We've had too many "Oh you just missed it!" experiences and hope to plan our itinerary in advance to get off the beaten path. Any ideas appreciated.
Local events / festivals in UK, September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 7 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 16 Stay near Paris
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 Oktoberfest reservations
- 20 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 Questions for my German friends
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto