I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 3 Juangfrau / mt
- 4 Renting a car
- 5 Natural Sex for Women http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 6 Bern to Salzburg with ear infection
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Belgium for the 1st time
- 9 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 10 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 11 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 12 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 13 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 14 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 15 11 days in Andalusia
- 16 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Should we go to Vienna?
- 19 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 20 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 21 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 24 norway self-drive itinerary
- 25 Loire Valley itinerary