I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 3 Prague & Croatia
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Florence airport costumes
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 13 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 18 Barcelona on budget
- 19 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 20 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 21 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 22 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?