I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Länder-Tickets (Train) - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 3 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 4 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Florence during Holy Week
- 9 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 12 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 13 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 14 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 15 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 16 Barcelona or no ?
- 17 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 18 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 19 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 22 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 23 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 24 Swiss decisions
- 25 Food safety in Istanbul.