I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 2 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 7 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 10 Ravenna Mosaics
- 11 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 12 Flight connection in CDG
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 France for a month in 2017
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 17 Barcelona extension
- 18 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 19 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 a few hours in Stockholm
- 25 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?