I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Länder-Tickets (Train) - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company in Russia
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Berlin Trip Report
- 4 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 6 Purse week?
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 10 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 13 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 21 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 22 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 23 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 St Christophers Paris