I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Länder-Tickets (Train) - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 9 days in turkey
- 10 Burg Eltz
- 11 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 12 Germany-berlin marathon
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 itinerary help
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Nice Video about Poland
- 23 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 24 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 25 Reims for a day