I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/t-90-xplode/
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 7 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Iceland Trip Report
- 11 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 Rome Airport Question!
- 14 Portugal Walking Tour
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 17 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town