I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 4 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Help with Ireland Trip
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 15 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 16 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 17 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 18 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Bernese Oberland