I'm trying to find a cheap way to go from Lubeck's Airport to Szczecin and I came across this train ticket at:
From some wiki travel sites I found out this ticket is valid in Szczecin as well. (Can someone confirm me this as well?)
But my question is related to:
I'm landing in Lubeck's Airport, from what I found online, there is a train station at the airport but the train only goes to Lubeck city, or am I wrong? Because on google maps I can see that the train line goes further south and not only to the north (Lubeck way).
The other question is, is this laender ticket valid from Lubeck? I mean, if I start my journey towards Szczecin in Lubeck is this ticket valid?
I'm confused because Lubeck is not part of that region but very close by but Hamburg is not part of that region and it says the tickets is valid for Hamburg as well.
I hope I made myself clear, otherwise please ask for more explanation and I'll do it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lost speeding fine notice
- 2 London Paris
- 3 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 4 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 5 Luggage on trains/security?
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 8 Norwegian air
- 9 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 12 Early flight from Nice
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 15 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 16 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 19 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 20 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 21 Day trips by train from Milan
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!