I'm just wondering if it is possible and fairly easy to bus/train from Llubljana to the Skocjan Caves and then on to Rovinj. We've been looking on line but scheules aren't up yet and we just simply want to know if it is possible and on the easy side. Thanks, C
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 2 T Mobile Does it Again
- 3 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Dolomites October 14-18
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Italy by car
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 17 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 18 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 21 Itinerary Help
- 22 sim card
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites