I'm just wondering if it is possible and fairly easy to bus/train from Llubljana to the Skocjan Caves and then on to Rovinj. We've been looking on line but scheules aren't up yet and we just simply want to know if it is possible and on the easy side. Thanks, C
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Cornwall and Germany
- 4 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 7 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 8 2015 Flight Prices
- 9 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 10 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 11 Spain in February or March
- 12 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 13 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 14 Bringing home a bottle of scotch
- 15 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 too many London hotels!
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 20 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 21 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 22 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27
- 23 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 24 Sorrento or Positano
- 25 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique