I'm just wondering if it is possible and fairly easy to bus/train from Llubljana to the Skocjan Caves and then on to Rovinj. We've been looking on line but scheules aren't up yet and we just simply want to know if it is possible and on the easy side. Thanks, C
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 9 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 10 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 11 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 12 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 13 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Car Rental in Italy
- 17 Rue des Rosiers
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 First Trip to Europe!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?