I'm just wondering if it is possible and fairly easy to bus/train from Llubljana to the Skocjan Caves and then on to Rovinj. We've been looking on line but scheules aren't up yet and we just simply want to know if it is possible and on the easy side. Thanks, C
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Vacation
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 5 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 First Solo Adventure
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?