I'm just wondering if it is possible and fairly easy to bus/train from Llubljana to the Skocjan Caves and then on to Rovinj. We've been looking on line but scheules aren't up yet and we just simply want to know if it is possible and on the easy side. Thanks, C
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Paris advice with kids
- 3 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 4 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Amsterdam highlights
- 19 Villa in Italy
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Paris travel help
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets