Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows the complete name of the train station in Ljubljana. Rick Steve's book says it is called Zelezniska Postaja, but when I do a search to get the schedule of the train leaving this station to Zagreb, there is no such name. Is there another name for this station? By the way, I am doing a search through this website. www.bahn.de. Thank you for your help!
Ljubljana train staton name?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 3 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 4 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 By train to and out of Prague
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Cylades Island Hopping
- 10 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 11 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 12 Italy dolomites
- 13 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 14 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 15 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 16 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 17 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 21 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 22 year olds in Europe
- 24 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 25 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips