Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows the complete name of the train station in Ljubljana. Rick Steve's book says it is called Zelezniska Postaja, but when I do a search to get the schedule of the train leaving this station to Zagreb, there is no such name. Is there another name for this station? By the way, I am doing a search through this website. www.bahn.de. Thank you for your help!
Ljubljana train staton name?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 3 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 4 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 5 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Paris T A X I
- 8 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 9 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 10 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 11 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 12 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 13 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 14 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 15 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 16 First Trip to Europe
- 17 Globus Tours
- 18 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 19 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 20 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 24 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base