Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows the complete name of the train station in Ljubljana. Rick Steve's book says it is called Zelezniska Postaja, but when I do a search to get the schedule of the train leaving this station to Zagreb, there is no such name. Is there another name for this station? By the way, I am doing a search through this website. www.bahn.de. Thank you for your help!
Ljubljana train staton name?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 10 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Snowboarding in Poland
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 21 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 22 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 23 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 24 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 25 Paris Restaurants in the 7th