Has any one driven from Ljubljana to Venice? We are thinking of renting a car for a day trip during our 2 week vacation. Also looking for ideas for lightweight luggage/dufflels for travel. We will be gone 2 weeks and would like to travel as compactly as possible but stay organized. ( We will be in London , Paris and Slovenia so transportation issues with lots of luggage could be very stressful!)
Ljubljana to Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 17 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 renting a car in Germany
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 24 Paris in April?
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul