In April we will be in Slovenia and would like to travel from Ljubljana to Venice by train. I have searched all over the net and cannot come up with a confirmed schedule. Can anyone tell me if there is a train between these two cities ? Is there a website I can book tickets ?
Ljubljana to Venice by train ?
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 16 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 22 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days