In April we will be in Slovenia and would like to travel from Ljubljana to Venice by train. I have searched all over the net and cannot come up with a confirmed schedule. Can anyone tell me if there is a train between these two cities ? Is there a website I can book tickets ?
Ljubljana to Venice by train ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 2 ireland
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 6 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 7 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 8 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 11 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 12 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 13 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 14 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 15 Getting Around Greece
- 16 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 17 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Thoughts on Greece Itinerary for September
- 20 Change in Travel
- 21 Public Transportation from Athens Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Pousadas
- 23 One-way car rental from Zurich to Milan
- 24 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days