In April we will be in Slovenia and would like to travel from Ljubljana to Venice by train. I have searched all over the net and cannot come up with a confirmed schedule. Can anyone tell me if there is a train between these two cities ? Is there a website I can book tickets ?
Ljubljana to Venice by train ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Best days to fly
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 5 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 6 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 9 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 10 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 11 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 14 Tuscan cooking school
- 15 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 16 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 17 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 18 4 days in Scotland
- 19 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 SE Turkey how safe in Harran, Sanliurfa, Mardin ?
- 22 Porto Moniz south along the coast to Ribeira Brava ~ should we add?
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 25 Help with tour of Norway please.