What is the cheapest way to get from Ljubljana to Pula on May 7 at night after around 8 pm?
The buses leave earlier. I noticed an airport transfer but they want 170 euro per person. tia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 4 I forgot my international driver permit
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 10 Train Ticket Help
- 11 Home base for a month in France?
- 12 5 Days in Dublin
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Our European adventures
- 17 20 free days of Europe
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 20 Bordeaux TRIP
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Munich restaurant recs