I'm curious if anyone has any good tips on things to do and see in the Ljubljana, Slovenia area. I'll be traveling there for a long weekend 26-30 March and would luv to try out some recommended restaurants or visit some recommended spots. I'll be taking a daytrip to the Bled area as well, so would appreciate any tips you have. Of course tips on special items to purchase are always welcome as well. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 3 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 What are the best places to see in England
- 8 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 9 Transportation in Barcelona
- 10 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 13 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt