I'm curious if anyone has any good tips on things to do and see in the Ljubljana, Slovenia area. I'll be traveling there for a long weekend 26-30 March and would luv to try out some recommended restaurants or visit some recommended spots. I'll be taking a daytrip to the Bled area as well, so would appreciate any tips you have. Of course tips on special items to purchase are always welcome as well. Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 15 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"