I am travelling by train from Zagreb end Nov to stay in LJUBLJANA for 3 nights and am considering the Holiday Inn. Has anyone stayed their and what were your impressions, cost is not a factor. Thankyou.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 2 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 3 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 4 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 5 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 6 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 7 tablet
- 8 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 9 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 10 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 11 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 14 Prague old town
- 15 Rome Airport Question!
- 16 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 17 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 18 26 days in Italy
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Car rental between countries
- 21 Holland Itinerary
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 24 Whirlwind trip!
- 25 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece