We will arrive into Slovenia by train mid to late afternoon depending on where we decide to stay. We will have 4 nights (3 full days) before travelling on down to Croatia. Up until now we were planning to make Ljubljana our base and visit Lake Bled and the Postojna caves from there using buses. Is it feasible to make Lake Bled our base and do a day trip to Ljubljana and a tour from Bled to the caves? How much time would you recommend sight seeing in Ljubljana. Your comments would be appreciated.
Ljubljana or Lake Bled as a base.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins