We will arrive into Slovenia by train mid to late afternoon depending on where we decide to stay. We will have 4 nights (3 full days) before travelling on down to Croatia. Up until now we were planning to make Ljubljana our base and visit Lake Bled and the Postojna caves from there using buses. Is it feasible to make Lake Bled our base and do a day trip to Ljubljana and a tour from Bled to the caves? How much time would you recommend sight seeing in Ljubljana. Your comments would be appreciated.
Ljubljana or Lake Bled as a base.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 3 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 4-6 weeks
- 11 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 France, Italy and Greec
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express