We are trying to book rooms in Ljubljana for early June 2004 and evidently there is a large congress taking place. We have tried Grand Union, Hotel Slon and Hotel Turist with no luck. Does anybody have another recommendation for something centrally located that would sleep 4 adults and 2 children, either an apartment or 2 hotel rooms. Thanks!
Ljubljana is booked - PLEASE HELP!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 4 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Channel Islands
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 15 Rome Accommodation
- 16 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 23 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June