Does anyone know if it's possible to do a day trip to Lake Bled and the caves in the winter from Ljubljana. Would those attractions be open in the winter?
How best to go there? Heard you could catch a public bus from Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 2 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 3 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 4 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 5 Portugal June
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 8 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 9 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 10 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 13 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 14 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 15 Do we need a car?
- 16 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 17 Advice about Naples?
- 18 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 19 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 20 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 21 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 22 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 23 Age limit for car rental?
- 24 tipping
- 25 Oberammergau and Fussen