Does anyone know if it's possible to do a day trip to Lake Bled and the caves in the winter from Ljubljana. Would those attractions be open in the winter?
How best to go there? Heard you could catch a public bus from Ljubljana.
Ljubljana in the winter?
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 10 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 11 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 12 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!