Does anyone know if it's possible to do a day trip to Lake Bled and the caves in the winter from Ljubljana. Would those attractions be open in the winter?
How best to go there? Heard you could catch a public bus from Ljubljana.
Ljubljana in the winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reykjavik hotels
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 7 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 8 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 9 Norway 2014
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...