Does anyone know if it's possible to do a day trip to Lake Bled and the caves in the winter from Ljubljana. Would those attractions be open in the winter?
How best to go there? Heard you could catch a public bus from Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 10 days in Paris and......
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Paris day trips August
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Transportation from Brno train station
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 Where to enjoy Paris
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Athens
- 20 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 21 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 22 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 25 Venice, Florence - too many museums.