Does anyone know if it's possible to do a day trip to Lake Bled and the caves in the winter from Ljubljana. Would those attractions be open in the winter?
How best to go there? Heard you could catch a public bus from Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Leather Shop - Real or Rip Off ?
- 2 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 3 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 4 Home base for a month in France?
- 5 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Train Ticket Help
- 8 Our European adventures
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 13 Bordeaux TRIP
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 16 Naples or Genoa
- 17 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Munich restaurant recs
- 19 Norway accessories and must have
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Norway holiday locations
- 23 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 24 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 25 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???