Does anyone know if it's possible to do a day trip to Lake Bled and the caves in the winter from Ljubljana. Would those attractions be open in the winter?
How best to go there? Heard you could catch a public bus from Ljubljana.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 9 Manchester on derby weekend
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 16 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Holiday Itinerary
- 24 Car hire
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary