Don't normally do this, but just booked a weekend in Ljubljana in Dec without much knowledge about it... So... Is there a Xmas Market.... where are good, moderate interesting places to stay.... do we stay in the city (only there for fri and sat nights) or get out??? Need lots of advice! p.s. we are 3 thirty year olds who dont mind a bit of an adventure! Thanks...
Ljubljana in Dec
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 7 First Time Going to Europe
- 8 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 9 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 10 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 15 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 19 Hotel in Rome?
- 20 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 21 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 22 Traditional food in Athens
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's