Don't normally do this, but just booked a weekend in Ljubljana in Dec without much knowledge about it... So... Is there a Xmas Market.... where are good, moderate interesting places to stay.... do we stay in the city (only there for fri and sat nights) or get out??? Need lots of advice! p.s. we are 3 thirty year olds who dont mind a bit of an adventure! Thanks...
Ljubljana in Dec
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Channel Islands
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Rome Accommodation