I'm trying to figure out the ljubljana bus schedule website. When I plug in, for example, Ljubljana to Opatija, it comes up with a huge list of bus stops in Ljubljana. I can't figure out which is the main bus station frow where I'd depart. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 3 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 9 Italy trains question
- 10 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 11 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 12 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Trains France/Switzerland
- 15 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 18 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 19 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 20 European Championship
- 21 How not to behave in Iceland
- 22 Report from Paris- Going up Eiffel Tower During Euro Cup
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Iceland trip report