I'm trying to figure out the ljubljana bus schedule website. When I plug in, for example, Ljubljana to Opatija, it comes up with a huge list of bus stops in Ljubljana. I can't figure out which is the main bus station frow where I'd depart. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IWM
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco