I'm trying to figure out the ljubljana bus schedule website. When I plug in, for example, Ljubljana to Opatija, it comes up with a huge list of bus stops in Ljubljana. I can't figure out which is the main bus station frow where I'd depart. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 2 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 3 Breakfast: London
- 4 worthy or no?
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 Seville bus information
- 7 Macedonia, Greece
- 8 Montpellier to Arles
- 9 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 10 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 11 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 12 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 13 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 16 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 17 PLITVICE LAKES
- 18 Berlin to Barcelona
- 19 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 22 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 23 Piazza Navona
- 24 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 25 Venice at Christmas