I'm trying to figure out the ljubljana bus schedule website. When I plug in, for example, Ljubljana to Opatija, it comes up with a huge list of bus stops in Ljubljana. I can't figure out which is the main bus station frow where I'd depart. Anybody know? Thanks in advance.
Ljubljana Bus Schedules
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 12 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 Italy - Month of July
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 19 St Germain
- 20 22 days or DIY tour
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 23 England & Scotland in April
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary