Hi to everyone,
I have always wanted to visit Slovenia (I have distant relatives who live there) but I am having trouble deciding whether to stay in Ljubljana for the entire eight nights or split the time and stay a few nights in Trieste, Italy, which also looks wonderful and is a city I have wanted to visit as well. The drive between the two cities is just under 100km.
We are travelling there in early to mid November.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 2 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 18 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 dinner jackets
Hi to everyone,