We will be arriving at Ljubljana airport around 2320 on Friday. From what I gather, the bus from the airport to the city stops running at about 2000. Anyone know roughly how much a cab ride is from the airport to the city center? How is the cab there (meaning are they mostly honest or do they take you for a ride at every chance they get)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 6 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 7 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 8 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 14 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 15 Rome or Venice first
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 18 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 19 B&B in Ireland
- 20 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 21 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 24 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 25 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston