We will be arriving at Ljubljana airport around 2320 on Friday. From what I gather, the bus from the airport to the city stops running at about 2000. Anyone know roughly how much a cab ride is from the airport to the city center? How is the cab there (meaning are they mostly honest or do they take you for a ride at every chance they get)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 2 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 5 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 6 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 7 Finalizing Itinerary
- 8 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 9 How to get to Mallorca
- 10 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 11 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 12 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 13 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 14 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 15 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 Switzerland 5 days
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 20 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 21 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 22 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 23 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 24 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 25 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help