We will be arriving at Ljubljana airport around 2320 on Friday. From what I gather, the bus from the airport to the city stops running at about 2000. Anyone know roughly how much a cab ride is from the airport to the city center? How is the cab there (meaning are they mostly honest or do they take you for a ride at every chance they get)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 2 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 3 Classical Music in Milan
- 4 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 6 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 7 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 8 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 9 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 10 Pousadas in Portugal
- 11 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 12 Antiques shopping Rome
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Scotland Trip Planning
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 17 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 18 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 19 Paris food tours?
- 20 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 21 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 22 Lake Maggiore
- 23 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 24 Must sees in Malaga
- 25 Another Book List for Italy