We will be arriving at Ljubljana airport around 2320 on Friday. From what I gather, the bus from the airport to the city stops running at about 2000. Anyone know roughly how much a cab ride is from the airport to the city center? How is the cab there (meaning are they mostly honest or do they take you for a ride at every chance they get)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 4 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 5 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 6 Parking in Italy
- 7 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 8 sim card
- 9 Plan Italy trip
- 10 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 15 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 16 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 17 Florence, Italy
- 18 Italy trains question
- 19 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 20 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 21 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 22 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 23 FCO connection time
- 24 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 25 Slovania & Croatia