We will be arriving at Ljubljana airport around 2320 on Friday. From what I gather, the bus from the airport to the city stops running at about 2000. Anyone know roughly how much a cab ride is from the airport to the city center? How is the cab there (meaning are they mostly honest or do they take you for a ride at every chance they get)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Alps Drive
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 22 Paris cooking classes
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?