We will be arriving at Ljubljana airport around 2320 on Friday. From what I gather, the bus from the airport to the city stops running at about 2000. Anyone know roughly how much a cab ride is from the airport to the city center? How is the cab there (meaning are they mostly honest or do they take you for a ride at every chance they get)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 2 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 3 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 4 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 5 Top 5 choices from London
- 6 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 7 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 8 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 11 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 12 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 13 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 14 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 15 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 16 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 19 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 20 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 21 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 22 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 25 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas