We will be arriving at Ljubljana airport around 2320 on Friday. From what I gather, the bus from the airport to the city stops running at about 2000. Anyone know roughly how much a cab ride is from the airport to the city center? How is the cab there (meaning are they mostly honest or do they take you for a ride at every chance they get)? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Amalfi coast
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Paris to Ramstein
- 7 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 8 If you had four months...
- 9 3 days with a Swindon base
- 10 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Ravello to Paestum
- 14 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 15 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 16 Rail pass question
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?