I live in Vienna and am planning on taking a couple of days off to go to Ljubljana. Will it be too cold to enjoy? I am a "stroller" and I gotta say, Prague last week kinda kicked my behind! What are the best things to see with limited time (2 1/2 days)? Is it safe for a single female? thanks in advance for any insider tips.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 4 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Planning a holiday
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report