I need to get to my hotel from the airport in Ljub. Is there a shuttle that I can take to Hotel M? If I have to do a taxi, are they metered? Im a little frightened of that and would prefer a shuttle, so just want to know what my options are and how difficult they will be. I think any kind of mass transit would just be too difficult for me. Thank you.
Ljublijana airport shuttle????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 3 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Ste Remy France
- 14 10 Hours in Brussels
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 19 destination wedding
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 22 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 25 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September