We are 2 couples; arrive on a cruise ship in Livorno and want to do a day trip to San Gimignano. Should we rent a car and do it on our own or take a local tour? We don't mind taking a bus tour or private car and driver. Any recommendations on which tour operator to use?
Livorno to San Gimignano day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 7 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 12 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 16 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Italy
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 23 Positano, Italy
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland