We are 2 couples; arrive on a cruise ship in Livorno and want to do a day trip to San Gimignano. Should we rent a car and do it on our own or take a local tour? We don't mind taking a bus tour or private car and driver. Any recommendations on which tour operator to use?
Livorno to San Gimignano day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 April in Madrid
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 9 Which Florence hotel?
- 10 Spain vacation help
- 11 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 12 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 13 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 17 Greece after the Vote
- 18 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 19 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 20 Shipping bags home
- 21 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 22 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 23 Apartment in Italy
- 24 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks