We are 2 couples; arrive on a cruise ship in Livorno and want to do a day trip to San Gimignano. Should we rent a car and do it on our own or take a local tour? We don't mind taking a bus tour or private car and driver. Any recommendations on which tour operator to use?
Livorno to San Gimignano day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 driving in france with kids
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 16 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 17 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Story of the German Christmas star
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015