I have a friend who received a job offer in Riga. The job pays a net salary of € 2500 monthly and includes insurance. However, it does not include housing and, possibly, it does not include travel expenses to/from Latvia either (although she's waiting for confirmation on the latter).
I have read that Latvia is, in European standards, an inexpensive country. What do you think of it?
Thanks for your time and input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노】인터넷카지노추천
- 2 바카라전략＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∩생방송카지노
- 3 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노■바카라
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Madrid airport question
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon