I have a friend who received a job offer in Riga. The job pays a net salary of € 2500 monthly and includes insurance. However, it does not include housing and, possibly, it does not include travel expenses to/from Latvia either (although she's waiting for confirmation on the latter).
I have read that Latvia is, in European standards, an inexpensive country. What do you think of it?
Thanks for your time and input,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Alsace to Austria?
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Private Guide in Lyon
- 8 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Budapest language lessons
- 12 Budapest Card
- 13 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?