I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Baby Milk
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 14 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon