I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adaptors for Belgium
- 2 Germany and Austria trip report
- 3 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 6 tablet
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 Home base for a month in France?
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Greece in 15 Days
- 14 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 15 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 16 Norway holiday locations
- 17 Norway accessories and must have
- 18 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 21 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 22 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 23 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 24 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 25 Munich Travel Guide