I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Madrid food advice needed
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 9 IWM
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 12 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 13 One July night in Verona - help!
- 14 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 15 Avoid Europcar!
- 16 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 European Vacation 2017
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour