I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
living in Tuscany for 1-2 months
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 5 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 6 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 14 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 24 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 25 Apartments in Rome