I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
living in Tuscany for 1-2 months
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 3 days in Rome
- 6 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 12 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 16 Rome tram update...
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 23 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 24 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 25 week in calabria