I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 2 Pousadas in Portugal
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Antiques shopping Rome
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Scotland Trip Planning
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 13 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 14 Paris food tours?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 19 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 20 Classical Music in Milan
- 21 Must sees in Malaga
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 Italy train question
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.