I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
living in Tuscany for 1-2 months
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 2 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 How do you find French food?
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 9 airport hold baggage
- 10 7 Nights in Paris
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 14 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 15 Monet in Normandy
- 16 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 19 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 Gargano Promontory
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Santorini
- 24 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 25 SmartPhone Europe to USA