I am planning on spending 2 months in Italy. 1 month in Tuscany to learn cooking and another month just travel around all the cities. I have just started planning and not sure where to begin. All my vacations are usually planned on Fodors. But this time I am dropping my life and looking to travel for 6 months.
I am a 28 year old solo India female traveler living in NYC . I’ve travelled on my own for 15-20 days, but this is taking it to whole new level. Excited and nervous!
So my question is does anyone know of any school where I can study cooking for a month? Accordingly I can plan on getting an apartment etc. Also, do you suggest I make that apartment my base for 2 months. Or should I live there for 1 month and spend the other month in different cities/towns of Italy?
I’m usually a thorough planner and would like to have something framed.
Are there any other websites, blogs or people that would be helpful for me to look talk to?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 6 Berlin, Nice and London
- 7 charming cities in Spain
- 8 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 9 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 10 Day in Madrid
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 13 Venice
- 14 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 19 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 20 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 21 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 25 Inverness to Isle of Lewis