I have just moved to St Gallen, Switzerland for 6 months to complete an internship. I have literally fallen in love with the country in the three weeks that I have been here. I have had a day trip to Zurich and explored the city of St Gallen.
I am just wondering if anyone has any personal tips to share, I am so curious about this country but there is so much to visit! As I only have weekends off and the weather is so varied, I would love some suggestions that are "Must-Sees". I was thinking Lucerne possibly?
Any other suggestions?
Thank you, I look forward to your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Best Indian Food
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings